Saturday, June 03, 2006

Billie's Bounce

Added on May 26, 2006, 10:38 AM
by JoeyLieber (5 videos)
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JoeyLieber

me playin one of the first jazz songs I ever played, Billie's Bounce. enjoy / comments are welcome and appreciated!
P.S - Ignore the humming, I know its sorta me playin one of the first jazz songs I ever played, Billie's Bounce. enjoy / comments are welcome and appreciated!
P.S - Ignore the humming, I know its sorta strange :-D It's a habit I've recently developed, especially after listening to Keith Jarrett and Oscar Peterson waaay too much :-D
Also, for all you jazz enthusiasts, I know the rhythm speeds and slows slightly, and articulating on a keyboard ain't the easiest thing in the world, but nevertheless, listen and tell me whats on your minds :-D

more vids to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home